Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Life Happens

Have you ever stopped to wonder when your train derailed and you got off the track? Think about the answers to these questions below. Feel free to post a response. What I have learned is that happiness is a choice. We wake up every day with the ability to make the choice to be happy! The choice to like what we do or hate it. The choice to look at each day as a miracle or a chore. Life happens and sometimes we get off track but it doesn't mean we can't put the wheels back on the train and start moving forward again.

1. What is the one thing you didn't do that you regret the most?
2. What's stopping you from doing it now?
3. How would it change your life?

Some philosophical questions to ponder.

Peace to all

2 comments:

BB said...

The one thing I didn't do that I regret the most is that I didn't learn to become a cook and work at Hooters. DAMNIT! Those guys are the luckiest guys in the world! I bet they sleep with a Hooters Girl every night!!!

What is stopping me from doing it now? Depends what the definition of "It" is. If "It" is not working as a cook at Hooters - "It" is probably because I don't know how to cook and no one would hire me.

How would it change my life? Lord, lord, lord... it would probably make me more depressed than I am right now... because those Hooters Girls probably wouldn't sleep with me.

Rock On! Free James Brown!!!

Valli said...

Hey Tracy - just stopped by to check out your blog - haven't been for a while.

Thought provoking questions. When I was 8 I was sure I was going to have horses and ride in the Olympics. Hung on to that for way too long, even after I found out you have to have big money to even begin. But I loved the horses I had and we had some small successes.

Never figured out how I ended up a commercial banker..esp. since all my friends hated it when I played the banker in Monopoly. Was a terrible cheat.

Never quite got what I dreamed of but I wouldn't change a thing if I could.

PS: That Bailey sounds like a wonderful little girl, and she's lucky to have a second Mom like you.